Sign in to follow this  
e30-redline

e30 g260 m20b25 manual driveshaft

looking for the front half atleast of a g260 e30 m20b25 manual driveshaft

also looking for the panel that hides all the wireing under the stearing wheel and a lower front lip something like a IS lip

if you have any please let me know

cheers

some1 has got to have one.....

replaced my e30 325i manual gearbox with a mtech low kms 325i gearbox and the front half or the diveshaft i have is about 20mm to long

That's strange. Both of those cars should have the same gearbox - getrag 260's. Check what is stamped on both and report back. You know there is a spline where the two halves are joined that allows for something like 40mm of adjustment right?

That's strange. Both of those cars should have the same gearbox - getrag 260's. Check what is stamped on both and report back. You know there is a spline where the two halves are joined that allows for something like 40mm of adjustment right?

orginaly it was auto but changed to manual with a 320i manual box that fitted in fine but with the mtech box is slightly bigger, prity sure the 320i manual box was a g240 box but the different is only about 20mm to long. thinking of geting it shortened and balanced as i havnt been able to find a driveshaft for 3 months

and yes i shortened the spline down on the driveshaft to the shortest point and it was still 20mm to long

Right, now it makes sense. Well good luck. If you end going the cut and shorten route post up how much it costs as I need to get mine done in the near future.

^^^^^^ near future Max ?? - you'll have to locate the car in the shed first lol

^^^^^^ near future Max ?? - you'll have to locate the car in the shed first lol

haha nothing like pulling a e30 from the shed to start working on :D

mine just got a new gearbox, new clutch, new shocks, in the process of painting her atm and then she will be driven over xmas and up for sale