Sign in to follow this  
nick0900

Bride Replica Seats F/S

Hi guys,

Bought a pair of Bride replicas, They're the Gias Low Max seats in all black and reclinable. These are the 'graduation' model so have the bride all on the cushions etc. as well.

Are in mint condition, brand new that are still in their box. Never bolted them in, come with rails that can be either fix mounted or on the sliding rails that they come with.

Had planned on using them in my car but am now going with a 1x seat fixed job for my race car. The quality of these are amazing and am gutted not going to get to use them but they'll be a waste sitting in my garage. Even have bride on the adjusters supports,everything, you'd swear they were the real deal. Even have bride engraved on the aluminium brackets.

Bought the fixed seat from the same dude and can get more of these at a real good price too if anyone is interested. Those have the silver back though...

0211399282 if anyone is interested, I can send you a photo or feel free to view.

Wanting $1100 ono paid $1300 originally.

Look IDENTICAL to http://www.nengun.com/bride/gias-ii-low-max