Sign in to follow this  
stolen

Few Questions

I have a e30 320i. I was originally planning to keep it as it is this year and do some mods on it next year when i will hopefully be working and have some money. Had a run in with some bad luck and i put it up for sale to pay a fine off. Well its still on sale with the fine deadline coming close so i was thinking of keeping the car if it doesnt sell before the due date for the fine.

So i was just wondering, i read somewhere that people hook up the sr20det onto the e30? does this fit in with minimal mods? How much would something like this cost? I assume lot more other things will have to change as well?

I have some MAK performance MAGS on the car now. Will probarbly sell those for now and pay off the fine So if anyone is interested gimme an offer on them. Its on my car right now (you can see it on the profile picture). Would be even better if its a cash plus swap for some standard mags.

Thanks.

Hi, what was the fine, sounds hefty.

As far as the SR20DET concerned, I've only heard of it being done once, best talk to or pm SRBMW about hte conversion done, there is a thread about his car called SITDOWN be sure to check it out.

Cheers

Andy

Hi, what was the fine, sounds hefty.

As far as the SR20DET concerned, I've only heard of it being done once, best talk to or pm SRBMW about hte conversion done, there is a thread about his car called SITDOWN be sure to check it out.

Cheers

Andy

Oh ok i thought it has been done quite a lot. Was just a thought. Yeah considering im a student it was a big shock to me. Thanks,

p.s. thanks for the search on mt behalf!

Edited by stolen

have a talk to him anyway, his conversion looks mint. He used to have pics of it up, looked wicked.

have a talk to him anyway, his conversion looks mint. He used to have pics of it up, looked wicked.

yeah i saw the pictures, looks awesome. Wish it was mine!

BTW .. just for your interest ... did you know that you can do part payment on fines... when i had up to $8000 of tickets and stuff i paid it off at $15 a week.

BTW .. just for your interest ... did you know that you can do part payment on fines... when i had up to $8000 of tickets and stuff i paid it off at $15 a week.

$8000 in tickets Ali, I hope you were ashamed!!

what the hell was that for?

that sorta sh*t takes effort

hey aliluya can you let me know how you organised the part payments please? Thanks!

hey aliluya can you let me know how you organised the part payments please? Thanks!

Legend has it the New Zealand government has set up one of the best hire purchase fine repayments in the world :lol: You can drag it out nearly as long as you want to*

Go to wherever you pay fines and ask about it.

*within reason.

Edited by Surge

No i wasn't ashamed at that stage, it's just a phase i went through .. hahah ....

Careless (couple of times), reckeless, speeding, not stopping at stop signs, giveways, ambre lights, crossing median, dangerous driving.

Thats all in the past now, so it doesn't bother me no longer, thats why i had so much trouble insuring the car few years ago with the e36, and why the premium was so expensive ....

Yep interest free, it's all good ..

Come to think of it i think it was more than $10,000 inluding lawyers costs etc ..

But i'd to keep that in the past .. haha ....

I'm fully(98%) with the law now.