Sign in to follow this  
stolen

MAK Performance Mags with new tyres

On my car right now. You can see them by clickin on my profile. Would prefer swap plus cash with some standard mags or even rims! Need the cash to pay off fine. 2 brand new tyres still have the blue line on them and 2 will need to be replaced eventually (few months time?)

Goes right on the e30 without any changes.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

heshan at gmail dot com. Im in Auckland.

Edited by stolen

what sorta price range would you be interested in for cash+set of bottlecaps. I also would like to know what performance gain is associated with owning 'these ' Performance mags'.... cheers Andy.

Edited by E30stz

what sorta price range would you be interested in for cash+set of bottlecaps. I also would like to know what performance gain is associated with owning 'these ' Performance mags'.... cheers Andy.

i dunno what they are worth to be honest.

And was that sacrcasm regarding the "performance"? It increases the HP by 50!! no seriously, I just said it because that is what is on the MAGS. "MAK Performance".

Thanks

Edited by stolen

[sarcasm]thanks, yeah - i figured it was between 50 / 100 ... I've got 2 Alarm stickers on my car, 50 HP each :o! ...

[/sarcasm] sorry, but seriously - would it be to hopeful to suggest you would consider anything around $500 w/ set of mags and tyres with 90% tread.

sorry, but seriously - would it be to hopeful to suggest you would consider anything around $500 w/ set of mags and tyres with 90% tread.

Hey, Im no expert but i think its worth more than that? Just look in the profile it looks very nice on the e30 very sad to sell them but sh*t happens.

whack em on trademe dude.....you wont sell them on here

i just sold my 16" throwing stars for 900.....could maybe have got more but if you want to sell quickly then cant be too fussy!

thanks i just did. How much do you think i might get for mine? Its 17 inch with 215/40/r17 2 brand new toyo and 2 nankang all directional