Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

Family Motorsport Day

Sunday 26 June Family Multisport Event – Manfeild 1.5km circuit 10.00am

This will be a fun day for all the family and will all take place on the small circuit at the back of Manfeild. A number of events are being planned for the day and anyone from your family who can drive can come along and participate. It is planned as a fun day with lots of prizes and giveaways and we encourage you to come along and bring your family. A lunch will be provided and the cost per car will be $40.

Spoke with Steve Donnell today re some club stuff.He asked me if i was going and i realised it has kind of "snuck" up on me,I am going and will try to get Mary and Amy to go too,there a kind of gymkhana theme..$40 per car not per person......multiple drivers is the idea for the day.We will have use of the Manawatu Car Club rooms and apparently a decent lunch will be part of the price.You must email Steve to "enrol".but PM me or email me and i will make a list ala Carl...(Birthday Boy).

The entry to the circuit is on the Kawakawa? road side of the circuit turn right just after the road from Sanson to feilding merges with the road to Arahuiri?to feilding

Paul

Edited by kiwi535

thanks Andrew i was gonna put links in !

Edited by kiwi535

Guest Andrew

thanks Andrew i was trying to put links in can you stick a link in for steves email address too????bmwclub@ihug.co.nz

a link in where?