Sign in to follow this  
jed

WTB: Fog lights, for E36

Hi, i want to buy a pair of foglights for my e36.

prefer something aftermarket, (black casing would be cool)

no original used punanis :) thanking u.

does your car have foglamps now??

some of the early E36 that had no foglamps, also dont have the wireing, this can be dont by an auto elec , but check the price of a new (genuine) retofit kit , which includes the wire kit

talked to Cam and he said $145+GST a piece for new fogs for E36.

thats right, but like I said, you want the kit, not just the lamp, all you get for your $145 each is the lamp, no wire kit, & not even the bulb holder

yeah just giving some free info buddy, I noted that hes got a 98 E36, so one would assume it wouldnt hold the same incompatibility issues that the early E36's had with no wiring.

Edited by E30stz

yeah just giving some free info buddy, I noted that hes got a 98 E36, so one would assume it wouldnt hold the same incompatibility issues that the early E36's had with no wiring.

true, I didnt see it was a 98, good spotting but still ask for the kit not just the lamps as it will be more expensive to buy the seprate components

yep, i t has the wiring dangling there :D whos cam? jsut "Cam" on the forums?

would like something with maybe a black casing,

CaM kinda got banned from the forums, I dont know that $146 + GST each (not for two) is that gooder price. If you leave ur msn / email address I could pass it onto him for ya.

cam got banned for a reason

cam is chomies if you really want to talk to him

CaM kinda got banned from the forums, I dont know that $146 + GST each

Thats each but like i said ( Again), theres no bulb holder at that price, thats another $50 odd dollars each, you can buy the unit three ways ,

1- just the lamp ( at $145 plus) which is useless as you have no bulb holder or bracket to mount it

2- a complete kit,

3- or the lamp WITH bulb holder & bracket

I suggest priceing the kit, it will be around the $400.00 mark, but will have every thing you need

this Cam or chromes should know that

pretty sure they come with the bulb holder, if not, they wouldnt price up so bad if availabelthrough my supplier - I couldn't see them hitting $50, not by a mile - i would have to confirm exactly what they come with.... I'm sure jed will get in contact with me if he sees fit.

please note - they are not genuine BMW articles, in saying that, I've never seen anything come out of the company that I obtain these off that isn't of an awesome standard, as Andy will likely agree - although I mis-supplied him with the wrong parts, which i was told were correct.... error in a catalogue it seems.

please note - they are not genuine BMW articles

if thats the case, get the genuine ones because they are the same price that chromies is mentioning

so anywayz how did you get banned chromies??

Edited by vonripsnorter

Can supply fog lights $119 +G.S.T. includes light, bracket & bulb holder but no bulb

Or new hella same thing $159 +G.S.T.

e-mail warren@bmwarehouse.co.nz

Cheers Warren

Edited by WAZZACSI