Sign in to follow this  
EVLBMA

E36 M Kit

Anyone know where I can find an E36 Motorsport front bumber and sideskirts???

Preferably one piece fibreglass replica bumper and M3 style sideskirts with crease.

(as opposed to the flat kind)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

BMW do a retro fit item, you get the bumper cover, mouldings fitting kit & grill all in one kit & they arnt to bad price wise around $800.00 plus gst

the advantage of this is its a genuine item (so it fits first time) you know if you damage the cover or mouldings, you can just get a new , exact replacement & it will look right first time!!

which ever dealership you go to, make sure you ask them to look up the "retro fit kit"

as its heaps cheaper to buy this way its only one part number & its all included.

price the seperate items & it will be hundreds $$$ more :thumb:

as for the side skirts..................ummm ...yeah....is that the time, I better go!!!

Edited by vonripsnorter

I would suggest your really go and find out how much the genuine bumper is compared to the aftermarket ones.

Paul priced it up for me after i got my after market one and it priced up to close to same price. I pay something like 300 for the bumper then anout 180 for the carbon fibre spliter, then i had to pay and get it fitted properly cause it was too big .. that was a few hundred dollars .. that is taking us to around 700 odd dollars without painting ... where as the original bumper doesn't require any mucking around what so ever, just straight bolt on and your away ...

i was actaully gutted i didn't get the orginal one ... :(

HA !!! not unless i am certain of what parts i need !!!

can't be bothered to go down and 'enquire' anymore !!

Unless it's something niki can help me enquire with..

Edited by aliluya

HA !!! not unless i am certain of what parts i need !!!

can't be bothered to go down and 'enquire' anymore !!

Unless it's something niki can help me enquire with..

fair enough, Nikki is good least she trys when it comes to parts eh.

just make a passing comment to Boyd what hes like, (you wont be the first)

that will get back to John!!

:lol:

Edited by vonripsnorter

Well i'll need to go into Cooke Howlison sometime this or next week when my new tires arrive, and i'll see if John is there, if he is i'll talk directly to him, cause i find it's much easier and plesent to speak directly to John .. hah..

Well i'll need to go into Cooke Howlison sometime this or next week when my new tires arrive, and i'll see if John is there, if he is i'll talk directly to him, cause i find it's much easier and plesent to speak directly to John .. hah..

true, dont tell him you have been chatting with me but give me a positive plug ok!! :thumb:

who knows , one day I may be back???

Edited by vonripsnorter

I'd much rather you be back there anyday .... what happened anyway ?? did you just decided you had enough of what .. if you don't mind me asking ..

d/w i won't let him know i've been talking to you ...

yeah, it was just time to move on, & there were a few operational issues that I thought needed attending to , but wernt!!!

More pay were I am now too!!

Infact I havent started there yet, in about a week & a half & then I'm off to work for "that other" brand!!

I'm a free agent at the moment , hence, time to have alook around this forum!

Edited by vonripsnorter

Thanks all, I found out a genuine m-tech bumper would be $900 ish on exchange. I would prefer the replica so it matches my back bumper. Still if anyone knows where to get cheap, reasonable fibreglass kits then let me know. Cheers.

Thanks all, I found out a genuine m-tech bumper would be $900 ish on exchange. I would prefer the replica so it matches my back bumper. Still if anyone knows where to get cheap, reasonable fibreglass kits then let me know. Cheers.

$900 on exchange???? whos that trough

it cant be from BMW cause they never want your old bumper

price genuine , is about this price & you get to keep your old one which I guess you could sell, which would make the whole excercise cheaper again??

Hi There

We have a new M-Style copy front bumper with splitter,

price to yuo would be $600 +G.S.T.

Cheers Warren

warren@bmwarehouse.co.nz

yeah, but no mouldings, grill, or fitting kit

so its still cheaper to go genuine unless you are going to throw those in too ?? B)

true, dont tell him you have been chatting with me but give me a positive plug ok!! :thumb:

You want to go back don't you, Mercedes boy :P

true, dont tell him you have been chatting with me but give me a positive plug ok!!  :thumb:

not realy, but you never know ^_^

true, dont tell him you have been chatting with me but give me a positive plug ok!!  :thumb:

not realy, but you never know ^_^
Hopefully you will :unsure: Edited by BMW POWER

[$900 on exchange???? whos that trough

] European Autospares. Have been dealing with them for years. My last fibreglass

replica bumper from memory was around $550.

HI There

Have checked this all out The BMW retro fit M-Tech front spoiler kit Part No 82119403142 price BMW NZ list $952.75, this kit has the cover, mouldings, brake air ducts and fitting kit. Note no grill and no lower lip spoiler.

The replica we have comes fitted with a mesh grill has the spotlight fixings and takes all genuine mouldings and is made of ABS plastic (not fibreglass as I earlier said) I also have in stock all the genuine mouldings Price for the the 4x mouldings $170 + G.S.T.

Let Me know Cheers Warren