Sign in to follow this  
Marcel 323Ti

19th june Nordschleife

Hi everybody,

Did some fantastic laps at the Nürburgring last sunday.

here a picture from me at "Breischeid"

@Breidscheid

I made some pics by my self too with my new Nikon D70s

This one of the first new Audi RS4 crashed totaly a littlebit later.

Posted Image

Sabine in the new M5 Ringtaxi

Posted Image

A M5 parked at Brunnchen

Posted Image

An awesome GT3

Posted Image

This say's enough

Posted Image

Sabine at Parkplatz

Posted Image

One of my all time favorites...the 968 Clubsport. Watch that awesome 323ti B)

Posted Image

A rare 993 GT2

Posted Image

I hope you like the pics

cheers

Words don't describe how much I would love to be there in those cars. The M5 and the new RS4... :bounce:

I do think it's one thing I will have to do in life is make a trip to Germany, see the Nur and go on the Autobahn.

Guest Andrew

I think i'd cut one or two fingers off to be able to lap there every year at my leisure.

Marcel, is there any where on the internet you can book for the Ring Taxi? Or at least find out when it is running?

Last time I was there it was running the day after I left. Gutted. I'm hopefully going to be there in Oct. again.

Price as I recall was around 200 Euros for up to 3 people in it at once.

For our interest down here Marcel, what kind of lap-time does your beast do around the Ring?

Personally, whenever I get there, I'll be happy with a time. It will be slower than Sabine in a van, I'm sure.

On my next trip to Europe, I'll get there.

http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/taxi.html

Edited by cainchapman

Hey Marcel ... how common is your average jap cars in germany ?? the likes of your average toyota, nissan , mitsi .. etc ...

Guest Spargo

Marcel, Niiiiiiice choice in Camera, thats what I plan to get next.

That Piglet should say "Deez Nuts"

@Bezzal

Once around the Nordschleife at racing speed - through the "Green Hell" - as passenger of a real racing driver, in the new BMW M5 V10 with 507 HP: This breath-taking dream can be fulfilled.

Up to 3 persons can be taken along on the ride. A lap with the Ring-Taxi costs 175.--€ incl. VAT. Advance registration necessary!

BMW Ring-Taxi

+49 (2691) 93 20 20

+49 (2691) 93 20 17

ringtaxi@ok-speedmarketing.com

http://www.nuerburgring.de

For bookings click here

@Chainchapman

It's a gentlemen agreement between the fan's and drivers not to count or show laptimes from Touristen Fahrten. The people who does, mostly counts Bridge to Bridge, because a completly full lap is not possible to drive at those hours.

The Nordschleife is a very dangerous track. It's reccomended not to go for a 100% full speed ride. The barriers are only a meter or two from the track. No place for mistakes B)

Last weekend a 51 year old man died at Schwedenkreuz after he could not controle his e46 M3 in this dangerous lefthander with the famous little crest.

If you have the PS2 GT4 at home?............you can even feel it in the game.

@Aliluya

I don't understand your question. You mean, how common are Japanese cars overhere?

In Holland they are very popular because of our high taxrates on new cars. So it's full with Corolla's, Colt's, Wagon R's, etc....and the Korean crap.

In Germany car's are very cheap. Thats why you see those GT3's, CSL's and M5 more than the Boxters, 316i's and 520i's.

The Skyline's are all imported from Japan and the UK.

@CiLK WuRm

It's a great camera. I bought it last month in Thailand and i'm very happy with it.

The pictures a made last weekend where almost all crap. I made something like 300 foto's, only 20% was good enough to keep them.

It's very difficult to get a sharp picture from a car, whose passing you at 200 km/h :)

But i'm learning and hope to get much better very soon.

ps

sorry for my English. It scks, i know :pimp:

Thanks for that Cain & Marcel.

450hp was what the old ring taxi had 2 yrs ago when I was there last. 507hp has got to be good.