Sign in to follow this  
jay^

BBS RS 15x8 15x9

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I purchased these last year from Jed - they have been sitting patiently in my room waiting for the day to arrive where they could be slipped onto my e30.

Sadly plans have changed and priorities have shifted and i have to let these go.

They are in absolutely immaculate condition having been reconditioned a year ago ( bear in mind they havent been driven on in that time) New lips, nuts and bolts, valves and bbs badges, the barrels were stripped and repainted. Centres acid dipped and repainted, centre caps stripped and painted, then reassembled, all this was done by Elite Wheels in Christchurch.

Fronts: 15x8 et 11

Rears: 15x9 et -1

Were originally 4 x 114 and were redrilled at some stage in their life by a previous owner to 4 x 100

They are fitted with brand new Direzza DZ101's - 205 50 15's - these tyres have never even touched the road.

I will put current photo's up this weekend when my camera is back in my possession but for now just check out the original thread for pictures :

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....ic=36640&hl

$2500 Firm

Located in Auckland currently.

:(

Edited by Jay^

Could be keen how much without tyres?

Prefer to sell with tyres - got no use for them.

Vroom - will be in touch mate.