Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

FS: 1996 M3 Evo Manual

My immaculate M3 Evo is temporarily up for sale in hope to make my South Island traveling adventure a little easier for the next two months.

I havent had a chance to publicise the car on here yet so it may not be a known car.

I am now in Christchurch, left Auckland last Saturday and have been in Christchurch since Wednesday. The car didn't miss a beat on the trip as far as here but looking forward, me and the mrs really need a campervan to truly enjoy the deep south to its full potential. The M3 is no campervan :(

We are leaving Christchurch on Monday 5th March to head to Queenstown. If someone on here would like the car before then, I will buy a campervan and continue my travels in that. If not, I will continue to enjoy the car and you will see it transform into a car with my own touch added to it once back in the North Island and enjoyed for many years.

Details as follows:

1996 M3 Evo

6 Speed Manual

88,000 miles (135,000 ish kms)

Santorini Blue (Most admired E36 colour) Immaculate!

Cream Interior (Immaculate)

Sunroof

Completely original car minus current wheels (still have factory M3 wheels also)

18" M Parallel Rims with 80% tread Dunlop Asemtrical tyres

Freshly serviced 1000miles ago with high grade race oil including all filters and general check

Car is truely immaculate and has a full service history (most from BMW dealerships) since new

Imported from the UK in 04 from its original owner and I think I am the 2nd or 3rd owner of the car since new

$19800 FIRM! with either the M Parallel rims or factory M3 Rims DOES NOT COME WITH BOTH SETS

TEXT or CALL ONLY!!

0212 475 366

Will add more photos tomorrow as I don't really have any on the computer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Ari Gold

Estoril I suspect.

Santorini is closer to LSB. Regardless, good luck with sale, car looks mint!