Sign in to follow this  
JayPratley

E46 Owner, New to Bimmersport, Hello!

Hello all, My name is jamie, jay for short, cutting to the chase.

My first bmw was a e34 525i manual, old girl that it was with 180k miles on it, it was my first bmw and i fell in love ever since, I don't know if it was how smooth yet powerful the engine was with 180k miles on it or how the technology was far superior than some of the cars being produced at the time. but anyway i drove that thing for at least another 24000 k's.

But one saturday morning, i came out to work and she was, im sure you can guess the rest, the theives didnt bother to try break into my fathers autech version s15 silvia beside my bmw... owell, i still had my work hack trusty hilux. anyway another 6 months down the track i traded my ute in on a 1999 e46 and i have never looked back, i have upgraded a few things including Smoked LED tailights, Smoked repeaters and Smoked front indicators, red CCFL halo Rings wired up on a remote on my keyring, m5 replica mags and at the moment i am currently working on a full carbon fibre trim install.

so hello all! =)

post-15413-1331972710.jpg

Edited by JayPratley