Sign in to follow this  
slybma

e30 16x8 zero offset

just curious does anyone know if 16x8's with a zero offset will fit on my e30 coupe? im thinking of running 195/45s dont mind rolling the guards but dont want to run any flares.

will fit aslong as you have enough camber, will need a roll.

any idea how much camber? just want it to be as flush as possible

Yep will fit, don't need excessive camber, but as has been said you'll need to roll the guards.

Here's mine with same spec wheels & tyres: Visit My Website

Running -1 deg camber up front and unknown in rear (just whatever camber came about from lowering it), had some rubbing at that ride height in the pics but none at what it is now (rear approx 10mm higher than pics and front maybe 15-20mm higher).

What suspension are you running?

Edited by sascha

Yep will fit, don't need excessive camber, but as has been said you'll need to roll the guards.

Running -1 deg camber up front and unknown in rear (just whatever camber came about from lowering it), had some rubbing at that ride height in the pics but none at what it is now (rear approx 10mm higher than pics and front maybe 15-20mm higher).

so are those a zero offset wheel?

at this stage is just lowering springs but will be a set of adjustable coilovers, assuming that the wheels go on/fit.

will get the guards rolled once the wheels are on to keep it nice and close but just enough to clear the tyre.

what suspension set up are you running in that in the pictures?

Yup zero offset.

Unless you have super stiff suspension you won't get away with having the guards just clearing the wheel, because as soon as someone sits in the back, or you hit a bump/go around a corner, it's going to rub.

I've got Ground Control coilovers, wound nearly right down in those pics.

Yup zero offset.

Unless you have super stiff suspension you won't get away with having the guards just clearing the wheel, because as soon as someone sits in the back, or you hit a bump/go around a corner, it's going to rub.

I've got Ground Control coilovers, wound nearly right down in those pics.

luckily no back seat cage is in the way, but am hoping to keep it as flush as possible on these wheels, as have different wheels for road use and long drives.

the suspension setup is extremely stiff as is setup for drifting

In that case I'd say you'd be fine! Make sure you put up some pics once you're done

In that case I'd say you'd be fine! Make sure you put up some pics once you're done

Have decided to run 16x10 rears with the 16x8 on the front, wheels coming from the states will post pics once its ready

• Like 1