Sign in to follow this  
raewyn22

Insurances

Thanks for all the recommendations, really appreciated the help. In the end I've gone with National Bank Insurance.. I think their underwriters are Vero?

They have been the cheapest so far with premiums and excesses (which are a b*tch because I'm under 25).

They have insured me for market value.. so hopefully IF something happens to the E30, they will be in high demand and expensive B)

They also will insure my car with any other driver - however a higher excess applies, so that's all good.

Took an arm and a leg to get my Demerit History from LTSA though. The insurance company wanted that first since I have had.. um.. just a few speeding tickets in my past. :ph34r: Not so much of a ninja.

Thanks for all the recommendations, really appreciated the help. In the end I've gone with National Bank Insurance.. I think their underwriters are Vero?

They have been the cheapest so far with premiums and excesses (which are a b*tch because I'm under 25).

yea the underwriters are Vero

NZI wanted to hike my premiums and crank my excess $300 to $1200 when I told them I put a CAI in (at the time had a manual conversion recently done, maybe they thought boyracer?). That's when I found out from a workmate we had a staff plan with Vero. I contacted Vero who didn't care at all and couldn't believe NZI had an issue with it. Since left that job but got to carry on my cover direct with them, nice cheap premiums and low excess.

Sorry not trying to spam the forum

I run my own insurance brokerage and deal with many Euro vehicles. I can get cover for you at good prices with decent excesses. I can also get cover for selected track days if you have completed approved driver training. Would like to help out anyone and always good to have a broker fighting your battles if it comes to a claim.

Also happy to answer any insurance questions

Sorry not trying to spam the forum

I run my own insurance brokerage and deal with many Euro vehicles. I can get cover for you at good prices with decent excesses. I can also get cover for selected track days if you have completed approved driver training. Would like to help out anyone and always good to have a broker fighting your battles if it comes to a claim.

Also happy to answer any insurance questions

Good to hear, it is always nice having a broker on your side. :)

Maybe post in this topic as well

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=40373

Always been with NAC

Have bad history so it isn't cheap.

i dont even ask for quote any more i just give them the creditcard and say bill me (not like anyone else will insure me anyway!)

They have always paid out and they let you take the car where ever you like for repairs.

They have a small windscreen excess but thats kinda "so what" considering the cost of replacement is quite large for most OEM Euro.

Is it just car insurance you do? Or do you cover the whole spectrum? Car, House, Contents etc.

I do the full spectrum of Insurance Products. Everything from Health, Life, Cars, Contents, Houses, Business, Liability.

When it comes to Euro cars I normally have products that can beat most of the market. I have been involved in cars for most of my life so know what you are talking about unlike most insurance people.

If there is any questions people have I am happy to help.