Sign in to follow this  
rowans17

BMW E36 325i MANUAL 1994

Unfortunately due to my financial circumstances i will be selling my e36.

180000kms 2500cc New Zealand New, SE spec (Full Leather, Body kit, Spoiler) in Hellrot Red. Mechanically very good, has a few cosmetic issues, small area of paint fade on the bonnet and a wee bit on the boot(common for red paint). Dent in the bottom of the drivers door and a couple of small car park scratches else the red paint looks amazing. Comes on original SE Alloys bought some M5 wheels to put on it but took them off as ride was to rough for post-earthquake Christchurch (negotiable if you want these too).
Original kidney grilles were stolen from my work carpark so have replaced with black ones (suit the red better)

Has been very well looked after and interior is in very good shape - Full black leather with electric seats.
Has pioneer Head unit with ipod connectivity, 2 Sony 5" speakers in the rear 4" fusions in the door and factory tweeters and front 5"

A real pleasure to drive and i am going to be truly sad to see it go. KMs will go up as its still my daily.

Thought i would offer it up here before i stick it on trademe, Would rather see it go to somebody who will look after it.

Sorry for the poor photography does not do the car justice.

$6k ONO

Pm me or contact me on x if interested. Thanks :)

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=td6382

img0521l.jpg

img0537nu.jpg

img0535rs.jpg

img0555ew.jpg

img0962z.jpg

img0963bc.jpg

dsc10371.jpg

Edited by SN1TZR