Sign in to follow this  
kallas

E36 parts help !!!!

Does anyone know where i can get a covering for the front bumper.mine came off and went under the wheel and cheapest i can find is 350$

Hey man, Trademe is your friend! I notice there is a couple of traders wrecking E36s on there at the moment - you should be able to get a good deal off there - I scored a complete front bumper rather cheap off there (plus a couple of other bits and pieces) for $300 including freight from Dunedin!

Good luck!

By the way, how did it come off?

Edited by Napier_E36

I'm going to guess it was as he passed over a man hole cover. That would be tall enough to rip it off :P

Well, now it is off, try to get a M\\\ spoiler for the car. Not a lot more money and a much better looking front.

I'm going to guess it was as he passed over a man hole cover. That would be tall enough to rip it off :P

Well, now it is off, try to get a M\\\ spoiler for the car. Not a lot more money and a much better looking front.

how much and where from to get a m spec.

i havnt seen any e36's on trademe being wrecked.

OK, Kallas. I have been told that he got his bits from SD European. But it was not a straight swap, new brake ducts, mounts etc. So it would cost a significant amount more.

He does however have his old E36 spoiler (in mint condition, Hell Red) that he will part with for about $250 he tells me.

Well, since Cain has sorted you out, dont worry, but if you type E36 parts into the search option or BMW parts (that sort of thing) and look thru the ads you should come across at least 2 being wrecked

Does anyone know where i can get a covering for the front bumper.mine came off and went under the wheel and cheapest i can find is 350$

do you want to buy some clear side repeaters? $35 incl postage