Sign in to follow this  
RustyItalian

FS Toyota Celica GT-Four Group A

This is a very rare New Zealand new Toyota Celica GT-Four Group A homologation car. I've owned this car since 1999 and am only the second owner.

This is one of five NZ New homologation cars imported by Toyota NZ in 1994 and was featured in local magazines at the time. Of the other Group A cars one was scrapped around 2009 and one has gone to Australia. The other one I know of has had a tough life. Also this was the only one with leather.

As there were less than 20 NZ new ST205 GT-Fours this is a highly collectible car, especially in this condition.

This car is superb with 130000km genuine mileage. It has only had two NZ owners and I've lavished attention on it for the last 13 years. I have a folder with many receipts.

The dark teal metallic is not a common colour on GT-Fours but is (I believe) the best, turning darker at dusk. The car also has the optional black leather interior in good condition.

I have in December installed a new clutch, cambelt and replaced all fluids.

The car has not been hacked about like many, the interior remaining very tidy and stock looking. Turbo timer and boost controller are hidden installations.

Here is a partial list of features:

-Personal plates GT4GPA

-The engine was ported, blueprinted and balanced by Lynn Rogers.

-Vernier cam pulleys

-Enlarged/polished block oil galleries

-Block casting ground smooth on inside

-TRD main engine bearings

-Trust forged steel lightweight flywheel

-Mandrel bent downpipe

-New 3" HKS exhaust fitted recently

-Greddy Profec B boost controller

-Mille Miglia M11 17" x 8" alloy wheels (I imported from US, you won't see any others on the road)

-235-40ZR17 Goodyears a few thousand kms old

-Techtom chipped factory ECU

Obviously I'm asking a high price for this car but it is definitely not your typical tired Jap import. Cars of this quality, condition and mileage don't come up for sale often. One to be cherished by a collector.

Car is now prepared for sale and on Trademe.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=479158780

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image