Sign in to follow this  
Solo

My ride - my first post

Come on man ... gimmi a hint or something ... Jeff ??

Good guess :D

So how's things man?

Edited by Solo

Haha .. i had a sneaky suspision it was you ...

Is your car a true M325i ? I was trying to figure that out when the other dunedin member joined up ... Speaking of, he's been in hiding for a while .. hah .. i haven't seen him around campus, so i haven't waved at him crazily for a while now .. hahah ...

So what do you do with yourself now, where do you work?

I'm at my final semester in Uni and then i go and work for dad ...

I've never actually had a good look at an E30 so i should come and check out your car at some stage, don't worry about cleaning it, my cars is always messy anyway .. hahahah ...

Haha .. i had a sneaky suspision it was you ...

Is your car a true M325i ? I was trying to figure that out when the other dunedin member joined up ... Speaking of, he's been in hiding for a while .. hah .. i haven't seen him around campus, so i haven't waved at him crazily for a while now .. hahah ...

So what do you do with yourself now, where do you work?

I'm at my final semester in Uni and then i go and work for dad ...

I've never actually had a good look at an E30 so i should come and check out your car at some stage, don't worry about cleaning it, my cars is always messy anyway .. hahahah ...

Yeah I think so - the car come with M3 sports leather seat and steering wheel, the handling is also a lot more solid than the old 87 320i I had before this one. Altough I do feel the need to change my suspension at some stage - it's getting a bit worn.

I work at a healthcare company as network/system admin. Been there for 2 years now...

Good luck & have fun at uni, are they still teaching CORBA at 323? man that was a major waste of time IMO hehe....

I always loved the shape of the E30, simple, elegant and macho :P I guess the only thing I don't like my car is the the way it drink fuel LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW..

Geez petrol are expensive these days :angry:

Geez petrol are expensive these days :angry:

get a push bike.