Sign in to follow this  
bemmaboi

Enkel Alloy Wheels e30

Just listed on trademe.

Any one out there after shinny new shoes for there BMW?

Just bought new feet today, and need to sell these baby's soon. After a change.

PM- me if ya keen and we could work out a deal.

Enkei wheels are famous for manufacturing wheels of the best quality, guaranteeing top performance.

16'' x 7'' Enkel Wheels. (Unsure of model but was informed by local mag dealer that these were Enkel.)

Stud Pattern 4x100

Powder coated alloy wheels in 2k silver.

CSA center caps were bought as Enkel caps were looking a little old. Both sets of center caps will be included in sale.

These wheels have been hand sanded back to remove some curbing, then powder coated. There is still very minor curbing, but this is hardly noticeable and is only seen when pointed out.

Tires are a 205/50/26 SZ50 are described as Ultra High Performance tires, which are 90% new.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...l=Firehawk+SZ50 (for more info)

These wheels are off a e30 BMW, but are Suited to most japanese and some European.

Hondas, Toyotas, Mazda’s EVO, GSR, Integra, crx, accord, sigma, pulsar, primera, galant, 325i, VR4, etc

New shoes

Are able to be viewed in Wellington area just text or call 027-4263075

Edited by bemmaboi

I think you mean Enkei :).

Whats the Offset, does it require any spacers ?

Hondas, Toyotas, Mazda’s EVO, GSR, Integra, crx, accord, sigma, pulsar, primera, galant, 325i, VR4, etc

um sorry to say this dude, but VR4s, Primeras, GSRs and galants are 4/114.3 - in other words, 4/100 wont fit... You may want to change your Trademe auction to reflect this - just so you dont get some dickhead coming back at you cryin cos they dont fit his mums Galant...

Next thing - if it has a RWD offset it might not fit all those FWD cars.

These wheels are off a e30 BMW

Will be nice if we can see what they looked like on an E30, got any photos of the car with these wheels on? Edited by Solo

Thank you for the correction.

I bought them from a guy who had them on a FWD car, but there is a funny offset which means they fit my e30 with no need for spaces and it has a full turning circle.

Will get back to you on the offset, but I am lead to believe that it is 35+?

I will try up load shot of the car with wheels, if you click on my profile you can see sort of what they are like. Hope this helps. Cheers

Sorry, they have been sold. Still learning about posting pictures on here, as ive made them under 56k etc etc.

This can be locked, thanks

disco inferno