Sign in to follow this  
Bimmer E30

BMW E30 320i Progress thread

I found a BMW E30 320i, this is my project car, such a beauty that i couldnt resist to leave lying around for any longer, so i took her in to the garage to start a build project on it. Watch this space people, real good updates coming on this classic beauty! This has only done 61,800 km which is nothing really, very rare to find this car at that age and in saudi arabia where i live! :D if you have any ideas, performance upgrades, exterior upgrades or interior ones, please go ahead and post it, would love to hear them! thanks. enjoy this progress thread! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Below) - Picked up new keys for the ignition cyclinder today, previous owner lost them... car was already open luckily, so i was able to take the steering wheel off to get the ignition out.

Posted Image

(Below) - thats how i will make the car look like at the end, hella flush fitment FTW! ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Bimmer E30

I found a BMW E30 320i, this is my project car, such a beauty that i couldnt resist to leave lying around for any longer, so i took her in to the garage to start a build project on it. Watch this space people, real good updates coming on this classic beauty! This has only done 61,800 km which is nothing really, very rare to find this car at that age and in saudi arabia where i live! :D if you have any ideas, performance upgrades, exterior upgrades or interior ones, please go ahead and post it, would love to hear them! thanks. enjoy this progress thread! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Below) - Picked up new keys for the ignition cyclinder today, previous owner lost them... car was already open luckily, so i was able to take the steering wheel off to get the ignition out.

Hi, how did you remove the round head bolt under the steering column?

Posted Image

(Below) - thats how i will make the car look like at the end, hella flush fitment FTW! ;)

Posted Image