Sign in to follow this  
dr_kahu

FS: E46 bits and other stuff

Got a couple of things for sale since the E46 is gone :( I can get pics for anyone who is interested but I only have a 5mp camera on my phone so the quality isn't so good. But I will explain them as best as I can. Some of the items are $10 or less because I can't verify if they currently work or not, however they were at least tested 4 months ago. If shipping is required, I will have to find this out.

OEM E46 Pre-facelift Halogen Sedan Headlights - $100

They are in OK condition. There is some marking on one of the headlight's reflector (low beam) where the knob who'd previously owned the car with them in tried to put in higher wattage bulb or something and it must have melted it a bit. It was like this when we got it in 2008 so it never had any issues with WOFs. Lenses are in good condition. Does not include bulbs or socket bulb holders.

E46 Business Tape Deck - $10

The Volume knob doesn't work. Doesn't require a band expander (although you could do the Oceania thing anyway I think, but can't remember).

CCFL inverters (x2) - $30

Used as a swap out tester/backup pair to determine any faults, never used on the road.

Carbon Fibre Look center caps (x4) - 68mm - $35

Opened but never used. Was destined for the E46 but arrived after it broke. The colors on the BMW logo are blue and silver.

Slim H7 HID/Xenon Kit Ballasts (x2) - $10

Never been used at all. Again, they were to be used as a tester/backup pair but I never had to do this.

H7 HID Kit Error Cancellers (x2) - $10

Same as above

Angel Eyes for E46 Pre-Facelift Sedan Projector (x4 rings) - $5

Was to be used as a backup set, but I tested these a a month ago and there was discolorment amongst all the rings so they can't be used as a set unless you want to look odd, but may be useful for someone to swap out one of their rings for this model.

LED License plate lights (x2) - $15

3 leds in each. Never used. I was told that these handle CANBUS also. Arrived after the E46 broke too.

NZ license plate surrounds (black) - $15

The ones which expand your plate to try and make your plate look wider like Euro. These are off our new car, and can't have done any more than 20km city driving. Good condition.

White Carbon Vinyl Wrap - 50cm x 120cm - $30

Adhesive backing. Never opened or used.

Plate surrounds and LED lights gone. Will post up pics of other stuff later on.

No pics yet, but got a couple of other things

20 Pin 82-01 Oil/Service reset tool - $20. Used 3-5 times.

Oil filter wrench - $5 - Suits e46 318i but not sure what else.