Sign in to follow this  
Top Secret

EOI: E30 325i

EOI: E30 325i Manual

Hey guys,

I think it is about time to move on from this project into something I’m more comfortable with giving a backroad blast. This has been my labour of love over the last three years, but it is time for someone else to take over.

Have a look at my project thread for the progress pics, but I’ll have all major details here.

Engine:

M20B25 – 232,xxx km. Runs well, and doesn’t seem to use any oil or water. It’s only ever had Fuchs oils under my ownership, and I’ve just given it a service with new spark plugs, oil, oil filter, fuel filter, thermostat, and once they arrive, new ignition rotor, distributor cap, ECU temperature sender, and gauge temp sender. It seems to get better the more it is driven. New fuel pump in 2010.

Suspension and drivetrain:

Vogtland springs in the back, and King Spring superlows in the front. Rides really well, and never bottoms out so I assume there are some sort of uprated shocks in there.

It has had new brake discs all round in 2010, and there is plenty of meat left in the pads. New LH control arm, RH tie rod and rack end.

The gearbox is a G260, with a new clutch, pressure plate and slave cylinder in 2010, and it has no graunches in any gears. It has a small oil leak near the drive shaft. It also has a Z3 shifter, with some brass bushes. Very tight gearbox.

Body:

Full paint job in Radiant Ebony Mica (28W), a Mazda 6 colour. The body was taken back basically to bare metal, so I can confidently say there is no rust in the car. It will need a good polish as there are some marring in the paint from a buffer. It has completely smooth sills + valances – the textured effect is gone. Boot is shaved.

It will come on the standard E30 lip, and non-smiley headlights unless we come to an agreement.

There were hundreds of hours put into the body.

Working sunroof with no leaks or rust in the cage.

Interior:

Blue leather recaros. These are in need of a good reconditioning, but they are there.

Blue carpet I put in a couple of months ago, with no rust at all on the floor pan.

Working OBC with new bulbs.

Crack free dash.

Fusion headunit, fusion 5.25 inches in the front which are amped, and Pioneer 6.5 inches in the back.

Mtech 1 steering wheel.

It has a small water leak coming from the heater fan area under heavy rain. If I have time before it sells I will try and tackle this.

Overall it is a tidy car, and I have all receipts of the work I've done on it.

Sold

Project Thread: E30 Build

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Top Secret

This would be parked in my garage if I wasn't heading overseas shortly.

So mint! GLWS :)

Saw this the day it went up.

Very nice ride my friend.

Goodluck with the sale, hope it goes to a good home.

Credit to the you