Sign in to follow this  
berjjj

EOI: e21 GAZ coilover group buy OTHER MODEL BMW's WELCOME

Alrighty, after a couple of pm's I've managed to get a hold of Jimmy at rpm UK about the GAZ coilovers they stock for our beloved e21's. They're willing to do a group buy but pricing will depend on how many are being purchased. So if any fellow owners out there are keen for a solid setup this is the thread in which to show your interest, I'll give it a couple of days and then give him an estimate of numbers, upon which we'll be able to get actual costs. The major discount will be in the shipping department where you're looking at paying 250-300 pounds to get the items over here if going at it individually.

Options:

Gaz GHA

http://www.raceperformancemodified.com/BMW...HA-Coilover-Kit

Gaz Gold

http://www.raceperformancemodified.com/BMW...LD-Coilover-Kit

Decent bit of kit, they've been known to ride well and actually lower the car further than the 65mm stated, (can 'slam' the car if that's what you're into).

Keep in mind there's a 250 pound surcharge when they're sourcing struts to work off, this is all negotiable at this stage however.

Let's see if we can save ourselves a bit of cash eh? B)

EDIT: coilover options for other applications are also subject to a potential discount! However this is primarily in the shipping department. ANY INTEREST IS WELCOME, WE NEED NUMBERS BEFORE PRICING.

Edited by berjjj

You might have more interest if you can get this group buy in for other models too, as I doubt many people on here have an E21 as nice as yours, let alone wanting to sink a grand into coil overs for one.

You might have more interest if you can get this group buy in for other models too, as I doubt many people on here have an E21 as nice as yours, let alone wanting to sink a grand into coil overs for one.

Ahah thanks but pictures make mine look better than in reality <_< That's a good call, I'll enquire about other models. Didn't at the time due to to seeing that other series' bmws had a few local options and therefore not as big of a need.

id like coilovers but i dont think i want to take that route at the moment as a daily driver

im keen for a spring and shock combo though:)

id like coilovers but i dont think i want to take that route at the moment as a daily driver

im keen for a spring and shock combo though:)

Check out the website and let me know what you'd be keen on mate, have confirmed that anything on site is subject to the group buy.