Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

SOLD - Genuine AC Schnitzer PSS9 Coilovers E46 M3 (& CSL)

Posted Image

Okay I have had this set since new - I purchased this from BMW NZ brand new for about $6900 (seriously ripped off :P )

Anyway, these have been in my old E46 M3 and the CSL for the last couple of years (actually since 2004ish) They have had around 25,000 ~30,000km of travel and are in very good condition

It is genuine AC schnitzer coilover which is based on re-valved Bilstein PSSS9s and AC custom springs - not sure what the rates are - I can't remember now

The ride is firm if set on hard and quite soft if you go the other way. It is a monotube design shock and the adjuster changes both damping and rebound at the same time.

The fronts are coilovers, the rears are not - it uses shims at pre-determined ride heights (which ironically is identical to the CSL ride height) - I can provide an AST rear spring adjuster at extra cost if needed (but honestly it is not necessary).

I no longer have the C Spanners, the dealership lost them.

$1500ono :D

You re-use the factory top hats with these, so top hats aren't included - basically what you see in the photo is what you get (I do still have the original AC Schnitzer box if you want it, but it is in pretty poor condition)

Edited by M3_Power

will these fit an e36 , what mod's would be required other than kingpins being replaced . would it be a simple swap.

cheers