Sign in to follow this  
skelly

BMW E36 328i Manual Touring

Hi,

just wondering if there is anybody out there that is interested in buying my E36 328i touring?

My car is well looked after, is parked up and not used as i have another car to drive but don't drive as i live in the CBD (hense the reason for selling). completely stock with M-sport wheels

1996 BMW 328i manual Touring

190,000kms

Dark blue in color

Black leather seats and trim, looks very smart all blacked out

18 inch M-Sport Wheels

3 Dunedin Owners

Clutch and pressure plate replaced 5,000kms back

Regular oil & filter change.

Interior is in immaculate condition.

Exterior is in very good condition, paint is as new, 3 very small dints (not noticeable at all until pointed out) that paint is still intact (looked at getting sucked back out professionally but haven't had the time)

plenty of other great things to say about the car but cant think of at the moment.

I'm sure you all know how rear this car is, so no need me expressing that fact. (especially in manual)

I am open to offers around the $9,000 mark (doesn't hurt to make an offer) i have an E30 coupe for sale as well so not really that interested in swaps or trades. it is hard enough to let her go as it is than to replace her with another car :( all though it never hurts to ask i say!

Regards Kyle O'Neill

post-17358-1352932540.jpg

post-17358-1352932577.jpg

post-17358-1352932732.jpg