Sign in to follow this  
Jamie W

Conversion issues please help

Hey all, I have an issue that I notice a few people have had before. I have just about come to the end of an m52b28 conversion on my e30 but now I am faced with the problem of my electric windows only working while the doors are open and also my heater and side mirrors don't work at all and I've heard they are all tied into the same thing? Please throw all your ideas at me as I'm really eager to get this fixed. Thanks heaps! Much appreciated.

Jamie

Since you are aware of the issue - why not seach the forum on the topic.

Don't know how many times now I have answered this, last time within the last couple of months.

The unloader relay trigger wire is disconnected, it is normally connected to the starter, where it open circuits the relay while cranking. Just connect this wire to earth, or to the starter if it has provision for

Since you are aware of the issue - why not seach the forum on the topic.

Don't know how many times now I have answered this, last time within the last couple of months.

The unloader relay trigger wire is disconnected, it is normally connected to the starter, where it open circuits the relay while cranking. Just connect this wire to earth, or to the starter if it has provision for

Awesome thanks for that. Yea I have looked at a lot of forums and I've tried their solutions and nothings worked for me so I tried my luck with asking on here. Will give ur advice a try. Thanks again.