Kilometres: 299,000km

Body: Canyon Red, 4 door, Sedan

Fuel Type: Petrol

Engine: 6 cylinder, 2793cc, Manual

Import History: NZ New

Registration expires: Feb 2013

WOF expires: Feb 2013

Stereo description: BMW Business RDS head unit with 6 disc stacker

For sale - our 1996 Bmw 528i SE Manual, which has been in the family since 2003. Hard to find with the ZF 5-speed gearbox- I have only ever seen two other 528i's like this in NZ. This car was $114,000 new! SE spec means full leather interior with electric seats, helping to make it very comfortable long distance and I have had it running between 7-8L/100km on trips, 9.5L/100km around town. Most of it's mileage has been on the open road.

Full service history, this car has always flown through warrants without issue. It has had a new battery installed in the last few months. Our mechanic has said the main issue with this model is the automatic gearbox, so this is the one to have! As a higher-mileage example the paint looks fine from a distance but has a few imperfections. The central locking is sometimes temperamental locking from the driver's door, but is completely reliable locking from the boot lid. A few of the lcd pixels have failed in the clock/head unit however this does not affect its function.

Aftermarket additions are as follows:

-3M Full Car Tint, at 35% visible light transmittence (the darkest legal tint) applied by Car Folie Ltd Apr '11 with 5 year warranty. Has WFAANZ stickers in front windows to help indicate compliance

-K&N drop-in replacement air filter

-DEPO smoked headlights, side markers and tail-lights. All legal and never had any complaints about them. the full set cost over $400 in '08

-19 inch BBS LM Replica wheels (Versus YSM-944 19x8.5) these cost $1200 plus tyres from magandtyredirect.com in Apr '11, all tyres have 5mm+ of tread

WOF from VTNZ valid to 2.2.13

Registration valid to 19.2.13

Edited by Tomo