Sign in to follow this  
Arma

BMW 525i e34 1992 for Sale $2000

SOLD THANKS

Hey there,

I'm selling the temporary e34 I've been driving the last couple months, while the transmission of my e39 520i was being replaced (yeah, it died and costing a hefty bill to repair :P).

It's a 1992 525i (e34) with the 2.5L straight six engine. Odometer reading is a little over 177000. Increasing slowly as I am still using it until my other bimmer comes back to me (hopefully next week).

Silver exterior with cloth seats interior. Has after-market sony CD player with AUX cable for ipod/other mp3 players. Sports, economy and winter driving modes. Air con works completely fine.

Trademe listing: BMW 525i 1992

Selling it really cheap as I need money before the end of Jan (the e39 repair set me back!). I've got the buy-now set to $2500 on trademe but am willing to sell for $2000 to bimmersport members.

Faults?

There's only very minor scratch or two that can be seen in one of the photos below. The car seems to run fine, I used it for commuting to work everyday. Still has the power of the 2.5l. The central locking sometimes does not lock the front passenger door, so needs to be manually locked. Have not found any other problems with the car.

The car comes with all its past service history / parts replacement receipts organized in a file. Also comes with some extras e.g. bottle of brake fluid, transmission fluid and a mini-vacuum for the car (I keep it in the trunk). Come get this solid, retro-looking e34 series now!

Txt or call me @ xxxxx. If I don't pick up, just leave me a txt :)

PHOTOS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Arma

Lowered price to: $2200

Have lowered the trademe price from $2750->$2500. Forum members can get it for $2200 now (Down from $2500). Really need to sell this in the coming weeks so let me know if you are interested / inform others if they might be interested.

Cheers. :)

Uploaded photos of interior.

Lowered price to $2000!

Edited by Arma