Sign in to follow this  
E21runner

Front Seats from an 81' E21 320/6

Hey peoples, I've got a pair of front seats listed on trademe from my E21 - have got replacements, so no need for them now.

Mechanically & padding wise they seam to be fine, the upholstery is a bit tired especially on the drivers side.

As mentioned, listed on trade me ($5). as thought if they were use to someone, then that would be better than taking them to the tip.

In saying that I am off to the dump on saturday morning, so if anyone does want them then let me know & I'll hold them for ya. Pick up would be North Shore, Auckland. Cheers.

Here's the trademe link.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...amp;permanent=0

Hey peoples, I've got a pair of front seats listed on trademe from my E21 - have got replacements, so no need for them now.

Mechanically & padding wise they seam to be fine, the upholstery is a bit tired especially on the drivers side.

As mentioned, listed on trade me ($5). as thought if they were use to someone, then that would be better than taking them to the tip.

In saying that I am off to the dump on saturday morning, so if anyone does want them then let me know & I'll hold them for ya. Pick up would be North Shore, Auckland. Cheers.

Here's the trademe link.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...amp;permanent=0

Oh Have Also got a towbar off the E21 as well that I wont be putting back on. open to offers.