Sign in to follow this  
mrmagrath

New E36 owner!

Hi!

I'm Grant, and I managed to score a 1996 BMW 323i for $300. She's a bit rough, but with a bit of TLC, she should scrub up alright. Heaps of things to go through though. The famous head lining sag, water pump and thermostat, radiator and overflow tank, carpet cleaning, front passengers door window mechanism. The drivers door regulator was missing altogether. A block of wood was screwed inside the door to hold the window up! Explains why the door panel was hanging off. The car was parked near a building that caught fire, and so the front bumper is melted, along with the drivers door trim and grilles. The front guard and hood got singed also. But hey! $300 right?

Cheers

Grant

Welcome! That sounds like a bit of work needs to be done, but $300 still sounds ok. Got any photos? :)

Edited by Arma

welcome bud, haha sounds like your car has alot of character thats for sure.... good luck with the fix up

Welcome =) that car sounds like it will be a bit of fun to keep occupied on these nice sunny afternoons xD