Sign in to follow this  
stlpmp

M50b20 oxy sensors

Ok having a look at my car i decided i might try change the oxy sensors as its in limp mode but i cant find them do some of these engines come put without them?

Yeah. Depends on the vehicles options, if it has no Catalytic converter it probably doesn't have one.

Yeah. Depends on the vehicles options, if it has no Catalytic converter it probably doesn't have one.

Ok because i put the engine into the car it had the cat cut off is sometimes the cat got the oxy sensors in them? If it did have one where would i find the wires or where do they start from, because if it did have them the wires have fallen off or been cut pretty sure it had one when i brought it and the guy took it out now i cant find where to put it maybe it was in the or close to the cat which he cut off.

I went to pickapart an got 2 oxy sensors off the manifold but my manifold has no holes so im guessing they would go somewhere else maybe.

Thanks for your help too :)