Sign in to follow this  
e30-redline

whats left of my 325i manual e30 for sale

facelift e30 parts for sale. 1990 se model

motor with 330k kms but rebuilt in 09 not sure how many kms ago i doubt its done more than 100k kms as its been sitting in my shop for the last 2 years by now-$500

brand new clutch i put in and did less than a km down the road b4 i decided to panel and paint the shell and then decided to part out-$350

superlow jamex springs-$150

shortened rear 51mm monroe gas shocks-$80

mint dark grey/black clothe interior and door cards no rips or tears at all, in really good nick-$100

getrag 260 manual driveshaft-$100

near new radiator alloy-$100

anything else u need let me no theres pics of the car in my other threads. post or pm me what ya after

mint dark grey/black clothe interior and door cards no rips or tears at all, in really good nick-$100

My mate whom just bought his first e30 project is keen on the interior, Are you able to put a pic up please :)

Cheers,

Jordan

iv got pics of the car in my other thread. pics dont look that great but it is in really good condition

My mate whom just bought his first e30 project is keen on the interior, Are you able to put a pic up please :)

Cheers,

Jordan