Sign in to follow this  
NZLSAF

BMW E39 540i M-Sport 1999

Hi All,

As per my trademe listing i am looking to sell my 540i. Love the car but need the cash to travel and no don't have the space for this as well as a company car.

Make an offer, test drives welcome, not attracting much interest so far but i am sure once an enthusiast views they will be interested.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=576421677

Price dropped to $9500 ONO

Posted Image

Now available at

Park it Sell it Ltd

279 Ti Rakau Drive

Botany

My absolute Pride and Joy. I love this car but is surplus to requirements now that i have a company car.

The 540 is all you could want with comfort, style, drivability and power and safety. Beautiful to drive on the open road this car is built for driving and is an absolute dream behind the wheel. The ultimate driving machine with 440nm of torque 282hp 0-100 ~6s and still getting 9.5 l/100km on the open road and 10.5-11 l/100km combined.

Car is fitted with an M5 bumper as well as Motorsport (msport)

MSport Leather Heated Sports Seats

MSport 3" Stainless steel Exhaust

MSport Suspension

MSport Halogen headlights

MSport Lip spoiler

MSport Shadow trim windows

MSport Multifunction Steering wheel

Later model engine with vanos variable timing

Full leather interior

DSC multi wheel stability control

Full high quality 35% window tints

Safety Cage and 10 Airbags

Multifunction screen with tv trip controls etc

Recent maintenance includes new tires new brake discs, regular servicing as well as a full preventative maintenance program including a major service with a full coolant overhaul as preventative maintenance as well as timing guide and chain replacement, the kms might seem high but almost every serviceable part on the engine was replaced to ensure reliability in the future, both the guides and the coolant system are archilies heels of these engines and with that done the kms on the motor and chassis are almost irrelevant, this car should easily and reliably continue running for a very long time.

Only fault i can think of on the car is the mags have been a bit curbed over their time.

Any questions feel free to ask, hopefully i can pass this onto someone else who appreciates it as much as i did.

Available to View In Botany Downs or Pukekohe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_5_Series_%28E39%29

http://bmw540i573.wordpress.com/2011/11/06...-e39-540i-revie

w-greatest-of-both-equally-worlds/

Offers welcome. Trades for a track ready car considered

bump price dropped... again, looking to sell asap rather than having it sit undriven, offers welcome.

Hi there,

Have you sold it yet?

If "No", is it NZ-new or an import? What's the Ks on the clock? What's your best price?

Cheers

Paul