Sign in to follow this  
e30-redline

e30 325i rolling shell and brand new clutch for sale

e30 panel beated and primerd shell. spent alot of money on getting the shell to painting point but have lost interest and sold the motor and gearbox out of it. mody is mint and is sanded back professionally and ready for painting. doors and boot have been painted but will only need a light sand back if colour is changed.

colour is a electric blue with zyrelic pearl, $800 a litre

will sell shell for $500 and if they want the rest of the paint theres about 1 litre and a half to do the shell with.

3 stage paint job, needs to be painted white first which i have 2.5litres of then the blue then the clear.

will sell paint for $300 extra

and brand new clutch-$300

e30 panel beated and primerd shell. spent alot of money on getting the shell to painting point but have lost interest and sold the motor and gearbox out of it. mody is mint and is sanded back professionally and ready for painting. doors and boot have been painted but will only need a light sand back if colour is changed.

colour is a electric blue with zyrelic pearl, $800 a litre

will sell shell for $500 and if they want the rest of the paint theres about 1 litre and a half to do the shell with.

3 stage paint job, needs to be painted white first which i have 2.5litres of then the blue then the clear.

will sell paint for $300 extra

and brand new clutch-$300

Is this a coupe body pics?? sunroof also manual window or electric?