Sign in to follow this  
kiwipetrolhead

WTB - e28 252ee 2.7L 1988 - ignition TDC sensor

Hi there,

Required urgently: ignition sensors - TDC / crankshaft degrees sensors. These sensors are mounted down on the bell housing (not on the front pulley as I thought earlier). The car is in a garage in Levin and they tell me that there are different ones depending on if an Auto or Manual. In this case it is a manual and both sensors are mounted on the bellhousing. I can get them to give you a call to check the for right one, if anyone can help.

Car is owned by my wife's dad (he's old) - and he is stuck in the country (where he lives) while the car is not running, so if anyone can help to source one quickly it would be really appreciated. He lives in Levin (about an hour north of Wellington), or courier to Palmerston North (where I live). You can reply here, or email me on [email protected] (I check this email more often than [email protected])

Thanks

Paul

Edited by kiwipetrolhead

P.S. FYI, I still have my e21. Have owned it for 14 years as of last February and still love it to bits. Wife drives it to work every day, it never misses a beat. I did the engine up about 5-6 years ago, and put new front brake discs on and sleeved the M/Cyl and a few things like that while it was off the road for the engine. Since then have done nothing to it at all except for normal servicing. I run it on Mobil 1 synthetic. I run Mobil 1 in my 540 as well, have had that car for a good few years now too. Both are very reliable cars, why would any buy a Jappa? <_<