Sign in to follow this  
DSPYZ1

BEST TO WORK ON ENGINE SWAPS

I have just returned from LA and while there my buddy and I had the pleasure of being able to flare around the California free ways in a great E3O M3 with a S50 dropped in the bay.

This car far surpassed what I had expected and it quite simply blew me away. The car was part of another friends collect which sits besides all sorts of amazing and rare vehicles.

Anyway long story short the American has two exact same M3's in the lock up so he agreed to let it go to my other buddy so we dropped it in a container and it's on its way here.

Now my question is (knowing how it might become my task to make sure this car gets the right love) who in Auckland would be best suited to work on this whip. I know that Hell BM have dealt with this sort of conversion and that was my first thought but if anyone else has ideas it'd be great to hear them. I know that coming from this stable the car is of good bread but also know that a few things need to be tidied up.

Both my work mates have brought E30's in the last week after me owning a few on BMW and egging them on (finally converting) The other is an 87 M Tech 1 325i manual coupe that has been sitting in an old mans garage for the last 10 years. Not bad arm twisting!

Look forward to your thoughts.

Edited by DSPYZ1