Sign in to follow this  
RustyItalian

FS: 1999 528i in blue

Hey

Well my search for a nice E39 530i Touring yielded me a nice E61 530i Touring... oops B)

Hence my 528i is for sale. It is a tidy late 1999 Jap spec car with facelift headlights installed.

Trademe link

This is a very tidy E39 BMW 528i in Biarritz Blue Metallic that I've owned for 3-1/2 years. It is a late 1999 production model with the facelift headlights. It has the updated dual-VANOS 2.8 litre engine (very smooth) and 5 speed steptronic automatic transmission with sports/manual mode. This car runs very nicely.

This car is a BMW individual model which means that the gray montana leather seats are piped in blue and the door handles are trimmed in black leather.

The paintwork is in great condition, although hard to photograph, the blue really suits this model, being almost black at dusk but shines in the sun.

This car was well optioned with 8 airbags, sunroof, electric memory seats, comfort seats (multi adjustable), TV, CD changer, heated seats etc. It has 17 inch BMW wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE001 tyres. All of the pixels in the dash work 100%!

The car has been regularly serviced, most recently last December when it had fluids changed and some parts replaced (brake pads, radiator hose, steering rack boots, throttle body pipework etc). It recently had a brand new genuine BMW windscreen fitted and has a brand new battery.

I am selling only because I have upgraded to a 5 series wagon. For viewing the car is located in Mangere Bridge, Auckland. The car will have new WOF prior to sale.

Asking $5000.

This car is still for sale.

Asking $4500 on trademe. $4000 to anyone from bimmersport.

Will be sold with new warrant/rego.