Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

FS: BMW E30 Blue Leather Recaros

Up for sale is a set of blue leather recaros as stated in title, for bmw e30

Came out of my 325i sedan,

In good condition minus a tear on drivers seat bolster, Will cost $65 USD from ebay for a replacement leather part, Not sure about prices here.

Reason for selling as i have bought a black set of leather recaros.

Minus the tear the condition of the interior is quite good for 23 year old wear, Leather doesnt seem to be cracked badly etc, Door cards in great condition, Rear seats also, Carpet is in good nick, will check over again when i take it out this weekend, Pics arnt uploading so i shall have pics and a trademe listing next week which i will link onto here.

For The full set:

Drivers Seat, Passenger seat, Rear seat, Headrests x4, Doorcards x 4 and carpet

I am looking for offers around $600

Cheers guys

Can you post up a link for the replacement bolster leather? I need it!

Can you post up a link for the replacement bolster leather? I need it!

Email

[email protected]

With a picture

They sell the full sets on ebay but you can get parts of them

Not sure about shipping costs but if you get it sorted id get a black one sent at same time with you ;) halfs on postage

Sweet I've emailed them, hopefully the postage isn't too much! I'll let you know when I hear back.

Sweet I've emailed them, hopefully the postage isn't too much! I'll let you know when I hear back.

Thanks bro let me know,

Live on coast so can pickup part from you

Pics up on trademe,

Check it out only thing that sucks is that tear in drivers bolster :(

Live on coast so can pickup part from you

I'm from the coast too!

Do I know you?

Jordan who?

Edited by sascha

I'm from the coast too!

Do I know you?

Jordan who?

Relax mate i have seen yah at bp when i got gas,

And see it in red beach

Its kinda hard not to miss the m50 tech II on the coast lol kuz all the other bmws look pretty av :L

Jordan Cornelius

Relax mate i have seen yah at bp when i got gas,

And see it in red beach

Its kinda hard not to miss the m50 tech II on the coast lol kuz all the other bmws look pretty av :L

Jordan Cornelius

Haha sorry wasn't getting worked up if it sounded like that, I was just curious cause I know a few Jordans from the coast.

Oh the blue e30 that's in Red Beach quite often isn't mine, it's standard(ish) on gold 15" RS reps (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

Haven't had my e30 up on the coast since the summer I think, I'm living on the shore at the moment.

Sorry I'll stop taking over your FS thread now, I'll let you know how I go with that leather replacement though. Did you want just a black one, or a blue one for this seat as well?

Edited by sascha

Haha sorry wasn't getting worked up if it sounded like that, I was just curious cause I know a few Jordans from the coast.

Oh the blue e30 that's in Red Beach quite often isn't mine, it's standard(ish) on gold 15" RS reps (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

Haven't had my e30 up on the coast since the summer I think, I'm living on the shore at the moment.

Sorry I'll stop taking over your FS thread now, I'll let you know how I go with that leather replacement though. Did you want just a black one, or a blue one for this seat as well?

I know the blue in gold ones jonos but yours is noticeable as haha or at bp

Havnt seen it for a while. Just a black one hopefully someone takes this set off my hands