Sign in to follow this  
gtstarped

E34 M5 Throwing Stars + Eagle F1's

You may have guessed these are off the M5 from Turners.

Anyway three are good, one is F***** and the spare (matches others) is good. I've taken the spare down to a wheel repairer today to have it colour matched to the others and to have the tyre switched over with the intention of listing the 4 good wheels + 6mm-7mm Eagle F1's for $1.1k-$1.5k.

I will however be prepared to part for slightly less to keep the cost down for someone if they want to take them as is below and so I don't need to deal with.

3 wheels attached (all matching good tyres which are worth the money anyway)

1 wheel which needs to be colour matched but with the Eagle F1 switched over and the throwing star cover on. To be honest I think they should all be painted at the same time to match and I'm not keen on doing this. This throwing star has a few chips out of it but could much worse.

Good opportunity at a fraction of the cost.

$800

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by gtstarped

Is it 2x8" and 2x9" good wheels?

Is it 2x8" and 2x9" good wheels?

I assume so as rears are fine, front was toast

If anyones keen PM me or text 027 5432078

i know somone who could be keen but i would want more than "i assume so" on sizes

i know somone who could be keen but i would want more than "i assume so" on sizes

Maybe contact me if you're serious then, however haven't had the rears off yet. Tyres are all 235x45x17 though.

I bought these as an impulse buy. Having second thoughts. If anyone wants them, let me know! They are all 17x8. Otherwise I might clean it up and chuck it on trademe.

Sorry for re-using the thread Tim!

I bought these as an impulse buy. Having second thoughts. If anyone wants them, let me know! They are all 17x8. Otherwise I might clean it up and chuck it on trademe.

Sorry for re-using the thread Tim!

You might be lucky, there was another guy texting me off Bimmersport who was all over them too, but you'd already committed.

All good, just give me your E28 for $2k and we'll call her even!

You might be lucky, there was another guy texting me off Bimmersport who was all over them too, but you'd already committed.

All good, just give me your E28 for $2k and we'll call her even!

Haha nice try! Thanks, he just got in contact!