Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Clear, Smoked or Crystal Indicators and Sides

Im going to be in the UK for a short time in the next couple of weeks and am going to check the possiblities of getting my contacts to send me clear, smoked or crystal, E30, E32 and E34 front and side indicators.

The rears could possibly be done by special request but Im not sure about that yet.

If you are seriously wanting clear or crystal rears, PM me and we can talk.

Anyway, at present Im trying to firm up a price for a set of fronts and sides but in NZ dollars Im thinking that prices will be somwhere between 100-125 NZD.

Postage and packing will be whatever it costs me to send it to you from within NZ. Im not interested on making money on the postage, what I pay, you pay.

For a set of fronts and sides for the E34's they will be more like 150-175 NZD plus the NZ postage and packing. But again Id like to think that I can get them cheaper I will just have to wait until I am over there.

So Im looking at the moment for people who are seriously interested in buying some.

Either leave a message here or PM me and we can discuss requirements and prices.

Ill try and get some photo's up to show you whats available but it might not be for a couple of days.

Cheers

Martyn