Sign in to follow this  
Ultrarandom

E30 Head Gasket Hamilton

Took my car out to SD European, had Mark take a look at it, head gasket seems to be blown among another few dodgy things.

Where around Hamilton or possibly even Auckland would be the best place to go to get the head gasket replaced on my M20B25.

Edited by Ultrarandom

Took my car out to SD European, had Garett and Mark take a look at it, head gasket seems to be blown among another few dodgy things.

Where around Hamilton or possibly even Auckland would be the best place to go to get the head gasket replaced on my M20B25.

same place that diagnosed it maybe?

same place that diagnosed it maybe?

They said they'd send it off to an engine re-conditioners anyway so was just asking where would be a decent place.

Was mostly wanting to go around and see what other places people thought were good otherwise I will just take it through SD European and let them send it off.

This will be the most likely scenario but as said just seeing where else people have been while I get the money together.

Edited by Ultrarandom

They said they'd send it off to an engine re-conditioners anyway so was just asking where would be a decent place.

Was mostly wanting to go around and see what other places people thought were good otherwise I will just take it through SD European and let them send it off.

This will be the most likely scenario but as said just seeing where else people have been while I get the money together.

Not tempted to DIY?