Sign in to follow this  
Beaubot

E36 323i Coupe 5spd for sale or swap

Hey guys

Got another family member on the way so I need to shift the coupe to make room for something a little more family friendly.

Im wanting $4000ono as is with 3 months REG, wof expires on the 27/7 OR I will trade for a e36 Touring regarless of engine or trans

1996 323i Motorsport Coupe, converted to manual with a conversion I bought from Arthur

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....nual+conversion

Which came with a heavy duty clutch kit and light weight flywheel.

Has an m50 manifold conversion, 18 inch BMW M5 wheels and a 2.5 inch straight through exhaust.

Now it mustve been a reps car because its done HIGH kms, I have no service history so I dont know if the engine has ever been replaced.

Considering its age/kms its in pretty good nick but dont get me wrong its nowhere near perfect. Its Hellrot red, and has a fair bit of clearcoat cracking, theres a eyebrow scar above the lh headlight and a few surface dings and scratches.

The half leather seats are fairly aged and both the front door trims are missing the material inserts (previous owner even tried to paint one red)

The only thing the car required when I bought it was the RHF lower balljoint, which I did a few months ago.

Car is in CHCH phone or txt 0273677368

Cheers

Beau

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Beaubot

tidy and a good price.

must say you will sell much easier with a fresh WOF.

glws

TBH a decent clean and cut and polish would probably get you more bites... you might get away with it on TM but i'd think on this forum, people might be a bit more picky about their cars unless uber cheap! :rolleyes:

unrelated but whats the bet that rx7 is responsible for that stack of used tyres.

Yeah, I will put a new wof on when its due.

I understand that but a cut and polish isnt going to fix the bumper or sunroof. In all honesty I thought a tidy up might be something the new owner would want to do to bond with the car lol.

The rx7 was at my neighbours workshop getting a rollcage fitted. While Im sure its more than capable the tyre pile is just from worn out tyres off my customers vehicles :)

Cheers for the input though guys

Still on offer and I do say ONO on the price. Will put her through a fresh wof next week.

Alternatively If I can get a presale list of buyers for parts I could strip it as it appears to be worth more in bits

Full Msport kit

M5 18s with warrantable tyres

getrag 260 5spd conversion with lightweight flywheel and HD clutch kit

m52b25 - m50 intake

air bags etc

registered Couple body shell

Guest rubys west

im keen mate, have a 740il deregd and a 320i reg w0f but pink stickered f0r bald rear tyres which i fixed ages ag0

Fresh WOF today, new rear lower trailing arm front bushes and a wheel alignment.

$4000ONO