Sign in to follow this  
slowe30

Which e36 would you choose?

Ok so I have the option of two cars, and just want everyones opinion on them.

first car, e36 328i factory motorsport coupe (2 door),auto , 165k, jap import (only issue here is the jatco trans) quite tidy, manual seats, interior slighty sagging but will be replaced before decision has to be made, small mark on front bumper, not an issue in my opinion.

second car, e36 328i sedan (4 door),auto, NZ new, 240k, very good condition for its millage, engine done about 130k, trans done about 100k, leather interior, electric seats, no sagging interior, brand new (as in still being replaced) rear subframe bushes, new control arm bushes.

if anyone wants anymore info, or is interested in one of them let me know (this isn't here to sell one, its to make my mind up)

I have to keep one and sell one, will be used purely as a daily driver, both are in known good condition, both are standard and will be staying that way, one will be up for auction in a month or so.

Thanks for any opinions.

I'd probably go with the coupe. It sounds like it would be easy to clean up really nice and when you go to resell it the kms still aren't too bad so won't scare people off too much. Also coupes are way better and that one sounds like its nicely optioned with Motorsport stuff you will end out wanting to put on to the 4 door anyway. Leather interiors are easy and cheap to find for them.

I vote coupe bro.

coupe for sure. Nothing wrong with jatco boxes if properly maintained

Edited by RAH