Sign in to follow this  
katy0327

Hi everyone, very new noob

This is a fascinating site, well done to whomever deserves it! I am new to BMW's as well as this site. Bought my little 1995 318ti compact a few months ago and promptly fell in love with it. Two weeks ago a friend kindly wrapped it around a rather unforgiving concrete power pole, took out a transformer and left 800 households without power overnight. Yes indeed, very popular he is :/

I came on here to see if anybody has advice regarding selling the parts. I have stripped car completely and sold engine and trans, but thats all. Trademe seems to be getting me nowhere, apart from the odd question about a seatbelt clip (yay!)and door cards (whatever the hell they are).

Ive read the rules but havent looked around site in depth yet so hope I'm not overstepping some mark in asking this. love to hear from anyone , thanks ay.

Edited by katy

Welcome, good on you for joining and posting in this forum, I hope we can give some help.

Photos of what you have would be a good start, perhaps a photo of the car before it cast a cloak of darkness over so many households!

You going to buy another BMW? Plenty of people here to help out if you need it.

All the best.

Hey thanks for the replies and suggestions you guys! And honestly if I can find another lil compact like I had, I'd be a happy unit. (and proberbly a massive chev truck would make me smile too :rolleyes:

Welcome, good on you for joining and posting in this forum, I hope we can give some help.

Photos of what you have would be a good start, perhaps a photo of the car before it cast a cloak of darkness over so many households!

You going to buy another BMW? Plenty of people here to help out if you need it.

All the best.

umm... How to post photos...... *ponders*. I will read the help option and find out. thanks ay