Sign in to follow this  
jardkelly

needed e30 radiator

i have a 1986 nz new e30 320 manual the radiator is odd with a plastic top tank and both hoses coming from the passenger side of the rad with the over flow on the drivers side. i have a photo of it but cant seem to upload it my email is jardkelly@gmail.com im based around wellington a decent second hand one or info on where to get a newbie would be amazing. thanks (the pic i found online of the same rad is from an 86 325i so im guessin its an older version the 6cyls had)

i have a 1986 nz new e30 320 manual the radiator is odd with a plastic top tank and both hoses coming from the passenger side of the rad with the over flow on the drivers side. i have a photo of it but cant seem to upload it my email is jardkelly@gmail.com im based around wellington a decent second hand one or info on where to get a newbie would be amazing. thanks (the pic i found online of the same rad is from an 86 325i so im guessin its an older version the 6cyls had)

we are in wellington

bring in the old one or look at what we have

cheers

jon

04 3801089

21 palm grove

berhampore

Edited by JKSE