Sign in to follow this  
328aiight

Hi~ I'm a noob

Hey Crew :D

I'm new to the forum and only recently became a proud owner of a BMW. It's a manual e36 328i, i love it ^^ It's the first bmw i've owned, wanted a e30 for a long time. But this one came up in my search for an automobile so got this and it's awesome! It's fast, smooth and you can actually feel the drivetrain work, i'm genuinely impressed with the engineering of these machines. Anyway I had too much fun about a week into owning it and overheated it, that's when i started interneting about these and came across this forum. I like the car and i'm also a noob automotive mechanic, so hopefully i can learn a thing or two from you guys.

Cheers

Sonny :wacko:

Welcome Sonny, the 328 is a great machine, Shame it over heated. Do you know how much damage has been caused? Replacement engine needed?

There are many members on here who will be able to help with information and parts.

All the best.

Yeah you own a 328 too! Is it a e36?

Umm i must have got it pretty hot ay, replaced the waterpump, radiator, and thermostat. It's running at the right temperature now, but i see signs of a blown head gasket too... i'll make sure tomorrow at work.