Sign in to follow this  
CrazyLac

e36 bmw FS lowered on 18's check it!!!

Selling my bmw, want $5000 for it.. ono.

mint looking BMW, Auto, 219ks, champagne colour, brand new WOF.. lowered on Apex springs, 18 inch Chrome ANZ mags, Sound system (12' sub, 2 6x9's, amp), full immobilizer Dynatron alarm, Electric sunroof..

Car overheats sometimes (got magwharehouse.com to price it to get it fixed, only costs about $125, something to do with the fan..) if the heater is on then it runs mint as...and the drivers window doesnt go down (wind up) this can be fixed easily, just needs a part.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by CrazyLac

Saying it overheats when you drive it doesnt sound good. Sure its just the thermostat probably (or waterpump), but it means that it may have headgasket issues as a result of the overheating.. (you dont drive a car which tends to overheat..). Buyer - get it checked out at a mech, do a compression test on it, make sure you problem aint more than just the thermostat due to procrastination..

Since these things doesn't cost much, just as an suggestion why don't you get these things fix and then try and sell it ... yeah i have to agree with saying the car overheats when driving will put a lot of people off ... I saw the words overheat and i didn't even bother with it ...

Its true!

E36's suck for coolant related things, and if its overheating you prob killed the headgasket. So fi anything, pretend nothing ever happened by fixing it. Otherwise everyone will be extra weary as they dont feel like a headgasket replacement surprise. :P

thanks for that mum & dad

They were only trying to help.

Seemed like good common sense advice to me.

Cheers

Grant