Sign in to follow this  
e30pete325

FS 86 325i , auto

Sadly I have to sell my 86 325i due to change in circimstances and the fact I am moving and cant have a car sitting around and dont have the funds to keep her alive atm... Shes white and an auto with a sunroof has bit of rust at rear in boot area and alittle minor surface rust on roof not much bigger than a 50 cent coin but other than that she a mint little car the rest of the paint work is awsome and the engine is in great running order, the are a few parts not attached eg, radiator etc because i have her all ready to do cam belt and water pump change. I have mostly been tidying her up best I can the interior is mint and I have cleaned up the engine bay , painted rocker cover and removed air conditioning.

The car is currently sitting on blocks as I sold the wheels as i was going to buy a manual donor car which had wheels on it and did not or dont have the space for 2 sets of wheels ...

I paid 600 for her and due to the fact I dont have wheels for her atm im asking 500 so atleast I get some money back. shes a mint little car will make a great project and reg is on hold so shes all potiental to be a road legal car again.

Cant post pics yet as cant find my usb cable but can send pics via mobile so please only ring or txt if serious ..

car is located in Tauranga

Peter 02040212258

There are pics of her in the new member thread look for my post, the pics where taken 2 days after i got it since then all interior has been stipped out cleaned and put back in ... car washed and plastics polished.