Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

bmw e30 6 cyl lowering springs/shocks

After paying import tax these badboys have finally arrived.

brand new in box h&r springs and shocks for bmw e30 6 cyl

This kit offers a 40mm drop in rear and a 60 mm drop in front

Offering a great stance without having to fork out for coilovers.

this kit will drop the front lower than any other aftermarket lowering range getting rid of that ugly gap between front wheel and fender.l whilst still dropping the back nicely.

Originally imported from germany for my 325i but have now bought a new e30 on bags.

rrp: $1499

Bimmersport price @ $1000 cash firm.

prefer pickup from northshore/hibiscus coast area but can ship if genuine buyer at your expense.

This kit is perfectly suited for those who desire lowering, improved ride comfort, and performance . Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. Lower the center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort. A lower wind resistance signature will make the vehicle more streamlined and improve gas mileage. Achieve all-around, better control with H&R shocks .

Will look awesome once installed

Pm or comment will be chucking on trademe on weekend

Great deal, install be $200 max so you will be getting kit and install cheaper than rrp here.

Cheers

Edited by JC_FVTEC_E30

Hi Mate,

Is this still for sale? Can't seem to PM you.

Cheers.

Sorry dude, they're currently sitting on my E30 now. I can highly recommend trading with Jordan though, great guy

Sorry dude, they're currently sitting on my E30 now. I can highly recommend trading with Jordan though, great guy

Post up some photos.

Comin! Gonna be going out for another wanky photoshoot tomorrow hopefully, get some pics with the spoiler and other stuff added so far.

Would've been nice ot have found some wheels as well! but alas, it is a cruel game we play..

Comin! Gonna be going out for another wanky photoshoot tomorrow hopefully, get some pics with the spoiler and other stuff added so far.

Would've been nice ot have found some wheels as well! but alas, it is a cruel game we play..

The cup kit is what i'm leaning towards for my touring.

Yeah would really like to see some pics! I was unsure about the cup kit as it seemed to be too low but I might have been wrong. :)