Sign in to follow this  
joel5425

e39 work car

couple pics of something I picked up not long ago...

284591452.jpg

284591218-1.jpg

284591501.jpg

284591550.jpg

brought it off the 1st nz owner who had afew extras added when he 1st brought it, has some hiop racetech parts...stainless headers/exhaust, front strut brace, and has there computer remap program as we found this when I got my bmw guru to run a diagnostic check.

big bonus in my books is it also has no tacky wood grain as it has the silver the same as motorsports but also has the ac parts inside.

Edited by skidtoy

only thing I have done to the car is put a some toyo 245's on the front and 275's on the rear as it had mid range tyres and I do a lot of out of town traveling for work so like grip in any weather haha

only problem with it been my work car is its sits for long periods at ports, on wharfs etc as I work in oil/gas industry and head offshore on support vessels

Ahhh, rodgey that - I'd be leaving the Pootrol at port then, have this gem as toy for when back............ :D (Landcruiser owner - on my 13th one.......)

haha nah the patrol owes me to much money to have it sitting there and hard to find gq's with no rust these days. also when I get off boats driving for a few hours in a big lifted off road truck gets abit over rated...and on the toy front have just sold acouple of cars so on the look out now for a nice 2.8 manual e36 to turn into a track car

Edited by skidtoy

True all that - my E34 is first car after 20+ years of lifted / tweaked 4WDs, & even if it had been 'to the moon & back' & was looser than a Queen St good time girl, I reckon it'd still feel great to drive!! At least German steel is a bit thicker for when yours is sitting @ port....... :)

• Like 1

this will most likely be for sale in the coming month because of current lack of use and wanting to buy a house. $5000