Sign in to follow this  
johnythefish

Hi guys, hope I haven't stuffed up already

Nah really hope I haven't. My name is John, I live in Tokoroa, I have had 4 bmw seven series over the years. I haven't got one right at this very minute. But thats about to change!. Although I did convince her indoors to "pass down" the prelude and get a real car. So we bought a 1999 318ti, 6 months or so back, and its a great little car, shes chuffed to bits with it. Hope iv'e put this in the right place!....... I am just about to buy a 2000 735iL but just have a little query first. Will post that I hope in the right place to????

Edited by johnythefish

You're in the right place! Well done - im kinda new too and i find it a little hard choosing where to post. You're off to a good start. Welcome :~)

welcome.

new member intro here is right. it's fine to ask Q's here on your intro. No-ones going to jump up and down or throw out their toys.

If you have anything specific in the future it pays to have a look at the categories in the technical section, that way it most likely to be answered by the most appropriate contributor.